Ideally, everybody is useful. Marking each container on their daily agenda, dealing with their time, and focusing on the job needing to be done. Sounds extraordinary, correct?
In any case, obviously, that is seldom the situation… What’s more, one of the primary motivations behind for what reason is our own sluggishness.
There’s a lot of inventive individuals who attempt to make life somewhat simpler. Exhausted Panda has ordered a rundown brimming with the most splendid ways of working with as little exertion as could really be expected. From maneuvering your feline toward winding down the light to leaving the side table unassembled and utilizing it for what it’s worth, we have you covered.
1. I Figured Out You Don’t Actually Have To Assemble These Things
2. When You’re Too Lazy To Build A Snowman
3. How I Shut The Light Off When I’m Feeling Lazy
4. It Took Me A Minute To Comprehend That My 5-Year-Old Had Invented A New Hands-Free iPad Technology
5. This Shortcut Symbolizes Human Laziness (Yes, I Use It)
However, if you’re feeling lazy more often than not, it could mean that something else is going on. If you’re having trouble getting things done, set unrealistic goals, and feel exhausted, you might be experiencing job burnout. Since it’s sometimes presented in such a way that overlaps with the concept of do-nothingness, it’s not that easy to spot.
6. Lazy Security Guard
7. I Hate Signing Yearbooks For Students, So I Had A Rubber Stamp Made
8. My Dad’s Christmas Tree
9. I Got Inspired To Be Lazy And Not Put Up All My Christmas Lights
10. Left My Christmas Lights Up. Laziness Paid Off For Once
11. Lazy But Genius Parenting
12. Laziness Meets Ingenuity, Me: “What’s That Pipe On Your Railing?” Sister: “It’s Our Soda Can Chute”
13. It’s My Dad’s Birthday Today. I Was Too Lazy To Get Him A Proper Card
14. Lazy Bastard
15. Just Feeling A Little Lazy
16. 9-Year-Old’s Tablet Solution